Thursday, November 4, 2010

Columbus Day the Lindseth Way

Once again, I'm behind. Shocker.

You know what's great? Government holidays with my husband off work! For Columbus Day we decided it'd be fun to go up the canyon, have a picnic and look at some lovely fall foliage.

It was considerably colder in the mountains than in the valley, go figure. But we shivered our way through our food and when we were moving around and playing we had a gay ol' time. Berky loves the outdoors and he was really loving the crunchy leaves.








4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day. Love the pictures.

Mary said...

I love that first pic. And the second your cute little outcropping of hardwood trees with changing leaves. Oh fall makes me glad I am in PA.

We Three Queens said...

You took some beautiful pics. I love, love, love Autumn and its splendor.

laura said...

sometimes i miss utah. don't tell anyone.