Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Jubilation

On Wednesday night of this week I went on a triple date with my friends Lauryn and Beckie and their husbands Jonny and Steve. We started out with a little Feliz Navidad pot luck, Beckie made delicious Martha Stewart chicken enchiladas, I made my mother's tostadas and Lauryn made delicious bean and corn salsa and a salad.

We sent the boys downstairs and did a little secret Santa gift exchange. I'm happy to report that Beckie had my name and did a wonderful job with the assorted nail polishes she saw me long for at the mall once and a beautiful necklace.

After that we played all played a little Wii and headed for Temple Square.

As always Temple Square was absolutely beautiful and absolutely crowded. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.





9 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks so cold and beautiful there!

Sommer said...

sigh, I love temple square at christmas! I also really really want your coat!!!

Anja said...

awww...I miss temple square at christmas!

Rebecca said...

looks like you had a good, cold time.

Beckie said...

I would love to see temple square at Christmas. I am sure it is gorgeous!!!

Amber said...

I do so love Christmas jubilation. How fun!!

Mary said...

http://2coopsandall.blogspot.com/2007/10/niagara-falls-ny-usa-niagara-falls.html
Pass this sight onto your hubby. As I have no way to contact him. Tell him to email me with his opinion.

...April* said...

UMMMM...why are we not on your blog list????????

...April* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.