Monday, December 15, 2008

Nothin' Says Christmas Like Sugary Sweetness

This weekend Amy, Bethany and Kaden Lindseth came over and we had a wonderful time. We decorated Gingerbread houses:


Went sledding (this is the only picture I got before my battery died)


And then made and decorated sugar cookies. (Shawn would like his mother to take special note of the green stocking with Santa's head on it since its just like the one she made him when he was a boy.)



Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Holiday weight gain equal to my own. What? Listen, if we all get fat then none of us are fat OK.

10 comments:

Rachelle said...

i'm not sure if you know this, but i LOVE cookies. love doesn't even cover it. i probably have 4-5 a DAY! so i am pretty sure i will be joining you on the weight gain thing. merry fat christmas!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

That cookie is an exact replica of Shawn's stocking how did you do it? it looks like you had a lot of fun

Tracy said...

It looks cold and yummy where you are! I love your fat philosophy!

...April* said...

they turned out so cute!

Anja said...

Your cookies look better than my cookies! Too bad we can't share! I'll gain weight too, don't you worry!

Rebecca said...

the stocking looks great,except that it doesn't have Shawn's name on it, so technically it isn't his to eat. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Kaden loves his sleepovers.

Amber said...

I couldn't agree more. Size is relative. Those cookies make my mouth water. What is it about the month of December that makes me think I need at least one meal a day of only cookies???????

The Russell's said...

So i really need a good sugar cookie recipie, you should e-mail me yours!! mandirussell@hotmail.com
i would LOVE it!

Sommer said...

lol, you crack me up Whit!

laura said...

I hate the cold, but I love sledding. I crave it every year. I hate gaining weight, but I love sugar cookies. I crave them every day.