Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shawn's Baby

Well...here it is, the result of hours of labor from my one and only husband Shawn. He has wanted to animate for a long, long time and finally purchased some software to help the dream come to fruition. Please, take 10 minutes out of your busy schedule and drift slowly into the fantasy world Shawn has created...and please leave him a comment on the web-page. He loves comments.

And, if you guess correctly which character I do the voice work for, I'll send you a quarter.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/daeth-by-dislexya/200919279.php

6 comments:

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

Andy, I'll be waiting for that Quarter, Will thought it was funny when the thing happened to the head (don't want to give anything away) It was pretty good work, let's hope his next baby has more of your features and characteristics

Mendy said...

You are married to one demented creature, Sister. I do love the Andeee, with three "E's."

Beckie said...

I would have to say Andy. I definitely see a career in voice work for you. Call Disney. Don't settle for anything less.

Mary said...

Issac thought it was hilarious.

MiRanda said...

Shawn...totally loved the animation. Maybe instead of playing wii we could make cartoons!
It was really great. We are thoroughly impressed. I must say I couldn't quit laughing at the bus scene when he was shooting...don't you think that went on forever! lol You are hilarious. GREAT WORK!!!

Candace said...

to say the least ...interesting. so I have a question...does the cartoon come first and then the voices are added in or do you do the dialogue first then create the cartoon...i've always wondered that. and I think it's funny that you put your one and only husband...have you ever given reason to think there were more?