Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a...Real Baby!

We went to the Dr. yesterday and got to see our little bugger. The Dr. said that everything looked great and the baby is "perfect." It was really fun to see him/her moving around in there, it seemed like he/she was really performing for us, twists and turns and a little arm lift/wave. Very cool.

I am officially 14 weeks today and I am officially due on October 1st, both of these statistics are per the date and per the baby's measurement so we're right on schedule. And, I know that babies rarely come on their due dates but I'm still glad to have an official one.

That's all, maybe Shawn will scan in some photos and we can show you our child's alien brain shot. Pretty awesome.

13 comments:

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

great news gotta love seeing them for the first time

Tracy said...

So fun! My baby girl came on September 30, maybe yours will come a day early! Enjoy your baby now while he/she is perfect! (did you read Mendy's last blog? Things change once they're out of the womb)

Ashley said...

Very exciting! It's so fun to see them moving around in there and hear the heartbeat, makes it more real, too!

amibelle said...

That's so awesome! I am very excited for both of you.

Beckie said...

Congrats my friend! Can't wait to see your pics.

Sommer said...

yay so exciting!

Mary said...

I'm so excited for you. I get to live vicariously through you all the cool baby stuff without having another of my own. What are friends for?

...April* said...

Lil' Lindseth is on his/her merry way!

MiRanda said...

How exciting. I can't imagine how fun it is to see your little bugger!

Ashley said...

Sounds like a little boy! How cute. Did you get it on video? I didn't realize you were that far along!

maia papaya said...

wow! when i heard about your post i thought you had the baby without telling me!

Margie Quilter said...

Maybe you just swallowed a mexican Jumping bean???

laninaki said...

Congratulations!