Friday, December 3, 2010

A Christmas Story Anyone?

This kid was bundled up good!

On Thanksgiving night we had our nephews Kaden (Shawn's side) and Easton (my side) over for a sleep over. These boys love to play together and they sure get crazy. To burn off a little energy Shawn took them out to sled, they took off before I could get their picture but I had to get some of my boy all warm and cozy and crippled by over stuffed clothes.
If you're thinking that's a lot of snow, its nothing compared to the 8 more inches we got Sunday! Ay, ay, ay!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Shawn needs a new hat.

Kathleen said...

puffy kiddos are so cute! i sure hope all that snow doesn't hit us anytime soon--i had enough of it last year to last me until next!

laura said...

Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra! He looks adorable winterized. Can't wait to squeeze him!

Sommer said...

Oh he is adorable! I love his little outfit. I'm sad I won't get to see you on Christmas eve, that's when we have Christmas at Ben's parents house. Oh how I miss those days of Christmas eve at the Sechrist's and getting to bust open the popcorn tin and eat the cheese and carmel popcorn. I'm glad you get to come "home" for Christmas this year.