Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lots To Be Thankful For

Like super sweet babies who shovel in their Thanksgiving Dinner shirtless (because even though I packed two pies, two kinds of sweet potatoes, a crock pot, a roaster oven, 4 folding chairs and a card table, a pack and play and a diaper bag I still managed to forget a bib)
And Shawn being silly with his cousin, the two of them were cracking themselves up making fun of poor JaKie's dinner rolls that didn't rise. I think the line of the day was, "I've sprinkled bigger things on my ice cream."
And spending time with family who both Shawn and I together and live out of state!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving, I hope you did too!

2 comments:

Mary said...

It is because you packed all those things that you forgot the bib. IF you only needed to remember the bib, it would be a done deal.

Rebecca said...

Family is FUN!