8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
4. Survivor (yes, Thursdays are very busy, thank goodness for DVR)
6. The Biggest Loser
8. Ace of Cakes (again, a Thursday show!)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Happy Sumo
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. Won Won Wok
6. The Training Table
7. Noodles and Co.
8. Pier 49
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I voted
2. I got sucked into the Today show talking about the election
3. I worked
4. I made myself dinner, Shawn ate with his cousin
5. I practiced my guitar
6. I watched a lot of election coverage
7. I read blogs
8. I bonded with Shawn...I don't know, I'm out of things...what a boring day!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Going home for Christmas
2. Decorating for Christmas
3. Having Jared's family up at Thanksgiving time, I'd say for Thanksgiving but that would imply we were eating together...
4. Taking Black Friday off and hopefully getting some awesome Deals
5. Seeing the Joel Sechrists again someday!!!
6. Having my friend Lauryn's bridal shower on Saturday
7. Paying our last credit card payment
8. Our semi-annual Sister Bonding NYC trip...with CHARLOTTE
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. I'm a PC...a laptop
2. A Digital SLR
3. New couches for the basement
4. A desire to eat healthily and exersize
5. Offspring, what? I can say that if I want.
6. A Wii
7. A new wardrobe...it is a wishlist right?
8. A Nativity, an advent calendar and wreaths and candles for my windows
8 People I'm Tagging:
1. Amy Noel
2. Amber Nicole
3. Joel Wade
4. Mendy Leigh
5. Jared Micah
6. Adam Ryan
7. Brent Nicolas
8. Whitney Allison
Oh...I thought that said 8 children in your family my bad. What's done is done.