Monday, June 1, 2009

Amy's Wedding Extravaganza

I realize its a been a while since I've posted anything but that's only because the more you have to post about the less time you have to post it...right?


So, on May 9th 1/2 of Shawn's family arrived for Amy's wedding along with Shawn's Aunt Connie and her daughter Haylie. On Monday we had a shower for Amy with a lovely spread.



We had many activities throughout the week including the whole family coming to the Gardens, a Mother's Day roast dinner, a picnic, familiy pictures and more.

Amy was a beautiful bride and she and Luke looked great together.


All the neices and nephews had fun catching the real butterflies she had in her centerpieces and later released.


Amy's dress became a little bit of a butterfly litter box...oops.


Overall it was a great wedding that was fun for all.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

We had the best time!!! Thank you for hosting us all. We love you!

Mary said...

Amy looks very pretty love the dress and hiar. Exotic butterfly idea super cool, poop not so much.

Sechrist Family said...

I LOVE the dress! So pretty!!!

amibelle said...

I love your post, Whitney! That was such a fun party you threw for me with such yummy food (thanks again!) It's so fun to see everyone's photos from my wedding day, so I can see some of the moments I missed.

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

Hey you were great for putting up with all of us, it was lots of fun!! We should do it again real soon, Will keeps talking about how you guys have Toy Story and Toy Story 2. He only has the first one and thinks you guys are soooo lucky to have both of them.

Sommer said...

wow great pics!!! I lvoe the butterfly idea! Let's see this family picture you guys took!