Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs...
Here's Berkley's second Halloween costume. Grandma and Tessa Lindseth sent this cute little costume to us, size 0-3 months and when we got it we laughed out loud knowing that it would never fit him. Well, it mostly does now...and only 2 weeks late. The good news is, he makes an adorable Tigger.





My friend Tiffany is a crafty crochet queen and she made Berk a cute little blue brimmed hat as a shower present for me. Then she came by to visit today with this gem:




6 comments:

Mary said...

I want a picture of him in his Santa is my homeboy shirt and this hat.

Rebecca said...

Berk is so cute. He looks like he is ready for a sleigh ride. The Tigger pictures are adorable. When are you going to add Mother to your "about me"?

Sommer said...

Oh he is so adorable! How old is he now?

Apryl May said...

hahaha loooove it

Ashley said...

That is the cutest Tigger I have ever seen. The hat is adorable! I wish I could make one for Bennett. Keep the pics coming!

Unknown said...

Dear Whitney... dont forget to mention that santa hats are avaliable for purchase for yours truly... love you lots!!