Thursday, January 21, 2010

Berkley's First Christmas

We arrived in Detroit at about 1 am Christmas morning due to a flight delay, therefore we had the latest start to a Christmas morning I've ever had. I think it was like, 9:30. Anyway, we had a good time with Shawn's parents, sister Tessa and brother Peter. Later that day sister Sara, her husband Kirk and their kids, William, Reagan and Kaylee joined us. Our time together was spent hanging out, watching movies and playing with the kids and the dogs...oh the dogs. Shawn's favorite living thing in the world is Riley the dog and Sara pleased him to no end by bringing him along.
It was a great Christmas to be sure with a Kitchen Aid for me, new jammies for Berky and a Macbook for Shawn. (he needed it to further pursue his animation career.)





5 comments:

Rebecca said...

We sure had a great time!!!

Unknown said...

i can hook ya up with some mittens friend if you'd like... :)just let me know the color love ya!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

you forgot the education of Reagan ha ha, we had fun too, I'm glad Shawn got to enjoy his Reilly dog

Mary said...

That pacifier is hilarious/hideous.

nicole said...

I didn't know Shawn is from Detroit. I spent a few winters there myself. Well we lived downriver but John occasionally was downtown.