Friday, January 29, 2010

A Day In The Life...

Some of my friends ask me what I do all day now that I'm a stay at home mom. I honestly don't know what I would do if I were a working mom because I keep myself pretty busy and still feel like there are a million things to do. Dusting, vacuuming, laundering, folding, scrubbing, wiping, de-fingerprinting, windex, pledge, dirt devil, tide and you know the sad thing...my house isn't that clean. Then there's the baby tending. Doesn't that keep one busy enough? I mean, there are days where we go through 4 outfits before lunch.

Anyway, on the days when I pretty much just don't feel like it...I don't...but I do succumb my little cherub to a photo shoot or two. Enjoy the fruits of my labor...no pun intended.




11 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's what I would do, just play all day with that adorable Berkley. No problem, everything else can wait!

Mary said...

he has just the biggest most beautiful eyes ever.

Ashley said...

Very cute! It was fun to see you guys the other day.

laura said...

oh my gosh. these pictures are too much. he is beautiful!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

I love these pictures, he is so cute and I think everything else can wait

Anonymous said...

Great, Great Pictures! He is adorable! Sounds like you're a real good mom and housewife. Congrats on 2 years!

Allan said...

What an amazing little face your little man has! Precious.
Miriam

Anja said...

Those pictures are adorable! Love em

Ashley said...

WOW!I can't believe how big he is getting. I am happy that you are able to stay at home and enjoy him.

The Wiseman Life said...

He really is so adorable....those are probably the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. (besides Kris's of course :)

Caitlin Skye said...

You take the cutest pictures and what a sweetheart he is. He sure does have amazing blue eyes!