Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 Down, 2 Zillion To Go


January 26, 2010 was our 2nd anniversary. We were lucky enough to have Shawn's sister Amy volunteer to babysit for us to go to dinner and a movie. SO EXCITING!!! I'd never been so excited for dinner and a movie in my life. A date was certainly in order. I mean, we have people who say, call when you want a sitter...but I kind of feel awkward asking.

Anyway, Happy Sumo and Sherlock Holmes might as well have been The Rainbow Room and Phantom of the Opera as far as I'm concerned.

I love you Shawn, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and that's the truth. He is constantly telling me how much he loves me and he actually means it and I've seen enough crappy men to know I've got a super duper rare GREAT one.

14 comments:

Anja said...

Your so cute...Happy Anniversary! I think we still need to get together one of these days, ya know we don't live THAT far away from each other!

Rebecca said...

Just take a look at Shawn's face~he's the lucky one, Whitney. No pictures of Berkley on the big day? What's he up to?

Anonymous said...

You know you have a very well trained aunt that would die to have a night alone with my favorite baby nephew. Although, i did forget your anniversary so I can see why you would hesitate. lol. happy 2nd! Love you both. I promise to babysit next. let me know.

Mary said...

You are a good couple. Both of you are lucky and that is the best kind of marriage.

kimberly said...

Absolutely to die for hair! You look so glam Whit! Love this adorable photo of you two love birds! Congrats on the anniversary you guys are stinking cute :-)

Beckie said...

You look super hot! Congrats on the anniversary, can't wait to see you this week.

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

Has it really been 2 years already? Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! And what a cute picture!!

Sarah C. said...

I'll babysit for you, Whit. You know how I love the wee ones. For real.

Shawn said...

Any babysitting volunteers should know we do have a very rigid screening process in place for you. It includes a urine test, hair samples & doctor's evaluation as to whether or not your hands look greasy.

We don't want our boy slipping to the ground, after all.

Sommer said...

YOu and Shawn are on good lookin couple! I get giddy before dates too. Sherlock Holmes was so good wasn't it!

Anonymous said...

That's deep aunt whitney!
-courtney

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you found a sitter whose hands weren't too greasy!! :)

Marisha & Forrest said...

You two I love together. I said that in a weird order. But the truth, nontheless!