Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

So I haven't posted in a decade. It all started when I went to PA and forgot my SD Card for my camera and then had to use my dad's and he still hasn't sent me the pictures and I like to blog chronologically. Alas, I still have no pictures and I'd love to blog about Pennsylvania and Berky meeting new relatives and Fastnacht Day and everything but it just ain't happenin' yet.

So, while my home fills with the intoxicating aroma of cinnamon swirl bread from the oven, I'll post some pictures of my son...which come to think of it were taken before the Pennsylvania trip. Huh...






3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've missed Berkley, it's great to see him again. He's growing so fast!

Apryl May said...

i love these!@!!!!

Sommer said...

I love the little arm rolls. So cute!