Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Turned 28

A month and a half ago. I'm a little behind. BUT I had to show you the cake Shawn got me because its great. I am a big fan of the site cakewrecks.com. If you've never heard of it or looked at it, you're in for a real treat. Sometimes, when the sun is shining and my mood is just right, the fits of giggles it leads to bring me to tears.
Anyhoo...in honor of cakewrecks Shawn got me this treasure:


I also got a Cricut from my dear husband which I'm super excited about but I've honestly been a little too sick to really do anything with...but all that's about to change because I'm starting to feel like a human being again. Still pretty tired but not nauseous! Hallelujah!!!

6 comments:

molly said...

that is so cute! I love cakewrecks.

Marisha & Forrest said...

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/03/amused-am-i.html

Jessica said...

Where does the time go?? You turned 28, I turned 40! (You'll always be 3 to me!)

Amber said...

That is hilarious. Is your fit of giggles that brings you to tears like the time we were at Joel and Kim's and looked at those On Demand dating videos that made you cry? Happy Birthday!

Tracy said...

You are a baby! Man, I feel old. That cake is funny! I'll have to look at that website when I'm in a yucky mood.
Happy Belated Birthday!

Kathleen said...

happy (belated) birthday! that cake is great :-). glad you're feeling better--have fun w/the cricut!!