Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treating

 Cock-a-doodle doo, bock, bock, cluck, cluck.
 So the original plan was, a rooster, a hen, a chick and an egg...but then my friend Natalie said she had a chick costume.  The problem was it fit my egg...and then another friend had a chicken costume that fit my chick.  We did a few shifts and decided we could just be a chicken family...after all Sovie isn't in utero.
 The neighborhood gang.  The Braidhill Bandits...hmm...we've got to come up with a name.
 That's my cute little chickie.
 Stella was a super cute bee.
 I love this action shot.
 Getting both of these kids to look at the camera just wasn't in the cards...
Love the expression on Berkley's face in this one.

Berky was pretty stoked to be getting candy in his bat!  Who knew all you had to do was dress like a chicken and people just give you candy for being so cute?

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Love it! That is an awesome theme for family costumes. Sovie's costume makes me want to give her a giant squeeze! She looks so cuddly!

The Wiseman Life said...

Sovies costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Did u make that? I LOVE it. Ha ha