Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged by Anja

4 things you were doing 10 years ago: 1998

1. Completing my Sophomore year of high school
2. Longing for my 16th birthday so I could drive
3. Probably looking forward to a fun summer with EFY
4. Longing for my 16th birthday so I could date (didn't happen)

4 things you were doing 5 years ago: 2003

1. Thinking that 21 sounded so old
2. Going to BYU
3. Daydreaming about my big fat crush Rick Berry
4. Had the nickname "Nemo" in my friends and my roller blading gang because I was the slowest one

4 things I did yesterday.

1. went to church
2. took a nap
3. made dinner for us and Shawn's Cousin's family
4. straightened up the house, we had company coming after all

4 shows I like.

1. the Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Lost
4. the Biggest Loser

My 4 biggest joys of the moment.

1. being married
2. reupolsering a chair (not a lazy boy or anything)
3. gardening
4. cooking new things

4 things you might not know about me.

1. I didn't kiss a boy until I was 22 years old, ridiculous I know
2. I never answer calls from an unknown number because I'm always afraid it's a bill collector even though I pay my bills on time
3. I have 28 nieces and nephews, the newest on Shawn's birthday, May 31st
4. My favorite color changes about every 2 years.

5 comments:

Mary said...

You are such a liar. 22 - please I have witnessed these kisses starting much younger than that.

whitney allison said...

Those don't even come close to counting.

Beckie said...

very interesting. and i agree with mary.

Tracy said...

22 years old?? I can't believe that. Mendy also claims that she had virginal lips, but I don't know about. I think you girls have selective memories.

kimberly said...

Ha! I love the Rick Berry comment! SOOOO true! Thank goodness you avoided that disaster! yeah for Shawn! And yes, 22 - I believe it. Because its true! Ha! This was a funny post. Luv ya