Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday Was a Special Day and Then We Made Cookies on Sunday



On Saturday we went to CaLon's baptism. CaLon is the son of Aaron and JaKie Toner and Aaron is Shawn's cousin. They are a very fun family and we love to hang out with them. We were really excited to be a part of CaLon's special day. (I think it speaks to what a good, humble person I am that I put this picture of myself up.)



On Sunday I made us some sugar cookies and frosting and we had the Timothy's over to help decorate. It was very fun, the Timothy children Carver and Makenna definitely had a good time sticking their fingers in the frosting. They went home with a plate full of fingered up cookies. I think my favorite cookie is Shawn's alien-faced bat.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

What a cute picture! You all look so nice. I see you are related to Mendy, as you both share a love of baking. I can't believe you both don't weight 300 lbs!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

That title makes me sing that primary song in my head, is that what you were trying to do? the cookies look yummy and I'm sure the baptism was great

Kathleen said...

such a cute little weekend you had :-). however, utah people give their children such "interesting" names--CaLon? Carver?? well, maybe he'll be a butcher when he grows up...as opposed to what cubby said, a serial killer. lovely.

great cookies--my mom is going to be making some up for us to decorate soon too :-). oh boy!

Sommer said...

Sounds like fun. The alien bat is pretty freaky! So how did Shawn like the new makeover?

Mendy said...

You're darling. What are you complaining about? I've learned to love any photo of myself where I have only one chin.

Yummy. Your cookies look good!

Beckie said...

Yummy and I love the pic of you and Shawn! You always looked amazing.

Amber said...

Those cookies look good enough to eat and so do you!