Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Fun Than A Barrel of Monkeys

A special chair, that bounces and spins and is surrounded by toys???

That Santa Claus sure knows how to make a baby boy happy.
What a cute little chunk!

That Daddy, he's always trying to steal Berky's toys.
All of this fun talk has me thinking...these things should come with a warning, I mean, maybe its just my baby but man, this thing sure does bring on the poops. Almost as soon as he gets in it he starts pushing, and its always a disaster because every time he poops in his saucer he shoots straight up the back due to the pressure. Oh Santa, what have you done?



2 comments:

Sommer said...

I always LOVED when my babies were big enough for the exersaucer because it just seems that life just gets easier for there on out. I totally know what you mean about the poop.... I remember a few times that happening with my boys too.

Mary said...

Whenever my kids were contipated I would put them in their. Physical exertion helped the process move right along.